Dr. Robert Park MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

no change

August 9th, 2016
Quite poor
The office is dirty, the desk staff barely speak or look up to answer a question. Seemed annoyed when I asked for a pen to fill out my forms! It's like an assembly line of other patients, all waiting to spend 2 minutes with the doctor. Would never go back.

July 5th, 2016
I had sinus surgery with Dr. Park a couple of years ago and it didn't help me even 10%. I bled out of my nose for eight straight days, and afterwards felt zero improvement. In fact, I've only gotten sicker more frequently since. Dr. Park is legitimately a nice person, and I believe that he means well and isn't a money-mongerer, but maybe his surgical skill just wasn't up to the task. Also, there was virtually no follow up from him post-op. I had another surgery with a doctor in New York recently and I already feel amazing, so the comparison leads me to think that dr. Park botched my surgery.

May 23rd, 2016
Grateful for this doctor
I moved to New Jersey recently and was worried about how to find a good doctor as they all advertise themselves to be the best. Fortunately I had a friend who recommended Dr. Park and I wa thrilled with how he cured my sinus problem as well as how compassionate and patient he was with my autistic and highly sensitive daughter concerning all her concerns about her tonsillectomy.

June 30th, 2015
I am unsure if all these other reviews are fake, but I had a TERRIBLE and SCARY time as Dr. Park as my doctor. I do not advise anyone to see him. In the beginning he seemed nice, The truth is, he was neglectful and a liar. I do not trust him and wish I never did surgery with him.

March 6th, 2014
Septoplasty & Rhinoplasty Surgery
I had my surgery 1 week ago with Dr. Parks as an outpatient. I am going for my 1st f/u apt today to remove stints. I was apprehensive about surgery. He was patient, answered all my concerns. Went back to him because I trust him, and he is really good at what he does. Surgical center was fantastic. Took excellent care of me. Although I am still swollen and bruised, I'm confident my new nose is going to look fabulous,,,,,

August 22nd, 2013
DO NOT GO TO HIM
He did a partial parotidectomy on me and told me that I would have NO facial weakness which was a LIE- cause 2 years later and I still have asymmetry in my face. He is over-confident which at first made me think he was the best and that I should go with him, but after my surgery I soon realized I was wrong. He is not the best! I recommend Dr.Maillard at UT Houston- much more knowledgeable and upfront with his patients.

July 15th, 2013
Staff is horrible.. Doctor is good
The doctor seems really good and through with his work.... But his staff isnt.. Dont know if he is awaree of it or not.. My kid is in so much trouble.... She had to get a Surgery done in two weeks and they ahvent even called me up once after leaving n. and i really mean NN number of messages.. She is either on leave or she doenst call back,.. I dont understand why has he kept such a staff who are genrally on leave and have no courtsey to call back too... This is a small child who is undergoing so much problem and i dont knwo what to do... Should i change the doctor coz his staff is not good or should i still stick to him.... Please guys.. Ayone going for a surgery think twice.. Staff will never get back to you and u wont know what to do... If u want to go in for treatment pee go forward.. No one is better than him.. But if u have a surgery.. My recommendation is a big NO... Not coz of him but coz of his staff

June 21st, 2011
Excellent bedside manners
Dr. Park treated my 2 year old son for ear tubes and a year later for a tonsillectomy and adenoiedectomy. He understood our concerns with putting our child through surgery, and he was very caring, took time to explain everyitng to us, and was a very calm and caring doctor. He was very thorough and we are glad we trusted our son's ENT issues to him

April 20th, 2011
We highly recommend Dr. Park
We have had a great experience with Dr. Park - actually two. He put and then two years later extracted my son's ear tubes (they did not fall out). Dr. Park made us feel comfortable about our son and expertly and quickly did his job. He was sensitive to our concerns and good at communicating with us related to our son's surgery. I will also say his staff is wonderful...a bunch of caring and loving nurses who knew how to handle our 3 year old son. They knew how to talk to him and when he didn't want to put on his gown, they didn't sweat it. At the end of surgery he was inviting all the nurses to come over our house! And when we got back home he told me he wanted to go back to the doctor. So I think that says it all.

December 17th, 2009
Would recommend him to anyone
Dr. Park took out my tonsils, and I felt very at ease with him. He was very responsive and I would recommend him to anyone.

December 14th, 2009
Very knowledgeable
Dr. Park did my Sinus Surgery. I had trouble breathing prior to my surgery. Since the day after my surgery I have not had on sleepless night. He is very proficient in his area. I had seen atleast`4 other ENTs in the past 5 years. No one came close to Dr. Park.