A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Mayes County Medical Center
- Claremore Regional Hospital
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Parker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Parker practice?
- Dr. Robert Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Parker practices Ophthalmology near Claremore, OK.
See Claremore Ophthalmologists.