Learn more about Dr. Robert Parkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parkes
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parkes, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parkes graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parkes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Parkes FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Parkes practice?
- Dr. Robert Parkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Parkes practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Cardiologists.