Learn more about Dr. Robert Parkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parkes, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Angioplasty, Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty, and Heart Diaseses.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parkes graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parkes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parkes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Parkes practice?
Dr. Robert Parkes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY and Gloversville, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Cardiologists.