A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Parkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parkes
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parkes, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parkes graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parkes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Parkes FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Parkes practice?
- Dr. Robert Parkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Parkes practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Cardiologists.