A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Parkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Parkey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parkey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parkey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parkey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Todd Parkey MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Parkey practice?
- Dr. Robert Parkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Parkey practices Pediatrics near Clarkston, WA.
See Clarkston Pediatricians.