A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Parlasca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Parlasca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parlasca
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parlasca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parlasca, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Parlasca graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parlasca has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Parlasca MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Parlasca practice?
- Dr. Robert Parlasca has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Parlasca practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.