inactive

Robert Parsa DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 12th, 2016
Best Dr. and staff. Healthcare doesn't have to be so complicated and expensive. My Tendinitis/Tendonitis was treated with a 15 dollar splint and some RX oniment. Thank you so much!!!

June 12th, 2012
What a great clinic! I was welcomed by the staff and saw this great doctor who listened to me and did not interupt me for few minutes of me talking and explaining my problems. At the end when my issues were addressed he asked me if I had any questions. Wow, I was so impressed. He did not rush me, had eye contact and really cared for my well being. I will go back to see them without a doubt.

May 20th, 2012
God send
I was out of my medicines and had lost my insurance. I was desperate and found this clinic online. They are a god send. They are so nice to me and my husband. I got my medicines for 6 months at very low cost as well.

December 12th, 2011
Great to have this clinic around us
I needed to see a doctor fast. I was driving in Lorna Rd where I saw their sign. I walked in and was seen right away. Everyone is so professional and caring. I told my friends and family about them. Instead of waiting for hours in our doctor's office this place sees you right away.

November 4th, 2011
Great Option!
Dr. Parsa is a great option for those between or without insurance. He was prompt with the appointment times, something I was unaccustomed to because my previous Dr. was at Calera Family Health.. :(

October 24th, 2011
Not a drug dealer......very careful with drug seekers!!!!
I am a long term patient of this doctor. He has taken care of my family for the past eight years. We have been very happy with his care, integrity and professionalism. There are two types of people who want pain medications: One group is the one who is in true pain and the other is drug seeker! Since I know this doctor really well, I know for a fact that he only prescribes pain medications for ones that are in real pain. Since doctors have access to patients record of narcotics and controlled substances( type of medication, doctors and pharmacies visited, number of the medications, addresses of the patient) the doctors are very careful with prescribing these types of medications. Physicians will not jeopardize his patient's lives for writing these drugs.

July 30th, 2011
Drugdealer
This doctor wrote me 30 pills and told me to take them 3 times per day. I guess he wants me to come back 3 times per month.

July 26th, 2011
I had a bad case of poison ivy. I found them online. They saw me very quickly and treated me with an injection and medications. I got better the next day. Very happy with their service.

June 28th, 2011
fast and friendly
I had a boil on my hip for few days. I googled and found them. They told me to come in that day for the treatment The doctor lanced the incision and relieved the problem immediately. Their price is very fair.

May 25th, 2011
I found this clinic to be very professional and caring toward me and my family. I have referred many of my coworkers and friend to visit them. They have all been very happy with them.

May 2nd, 2011
great experience
These people know how to care for the sick.I was having a reaction to a wasp sting. I went to them and they immediately got me a shot. I got better within 10 min. All the reaction was gone. They then got my medicines refilled and check me for Diabetes which I surprised to have it. I am so glad I found them.....they are so professional and caring.

April 1st, 2011
I just called the office for an immigration physical. The staff was so accommodating and easy to talk to. They let me see the doctor the same day and did my physical. It was such a pleasant and easy experience for me. I did use again for a sinus and cough problem. The experience was a great as before and got treated and recovered quickly.I highly recommend them for family medicine and immigration physicals.