A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Parzynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Parzynski is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parzynski graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Parzynski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westview Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital Health Care Center
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Walter Parzynski DO is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Parzynski practice?
- Dr. Robert Parzynski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Parzynski practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.