A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Parzynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Parzynski is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parzynski
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Parzynski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Parzynski graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Parzynski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westview Hospital
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
- St Vincent Hospital Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Parzynski DO is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Parzynski practice?
- Dr. Robert Parzynski has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Parzynski practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.