A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pascucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pascucci
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Pascucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pascucci, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascucci graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Pascucci has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Pascucci MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Pascucci practice?
- Dr. Robert Pascucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pascucci practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Anesthesiologists, and Boston Critical Care Practitioners.