Learn more about Dr. Robert Pascuzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pascuzzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pascuzzi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascuzzi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pascuzzi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pascuzzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Pascuzzi practice?
Dr. Robert Pascuzzi practices Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.