The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Pash
Dr. Robert Pash, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Pash is affiliated with Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center, Saint Joseph Hospital and Rose Medical Center. Dr. Pash has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Pash has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Pash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. Michael Bateman
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Denver, CO 0.01 mi19
Dr. Robert Macdonald
Denver, CO 0.01 mi25
Dr. Richard Sanders
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Denver, CO 0.01 mi59