A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pashman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pashman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pashman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pashman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pashman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pashman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pashman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Pashman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Pashman practice?
- Dr. Robert Pashman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pashman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.