A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pashman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pashman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pashman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pashman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Pashman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Pashman practice?
- Dr. Robert Pashman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Pashman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .