Learn more about Dr. Robert Pashman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pashman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pashman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pashman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pashman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pashman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pashman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Pashman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Pashman practice?
- Dr. Robert Pashman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pashman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.