Dr. Robert Pashman, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by J.E. LaMoure on Sep 23rd, 2015

Absolutely the BEST doctor I have seen for my condition. Plain speaking, true professional yet very compassionate! Would be a fine example for young doctors to follow!

Mar 14th, 2015

Hands down, best spinal surgeon I have met. I would not let anyone else operate on me.

Don't do it! show details Don't do it!
Mar 10th, 2015

Dr. Pashman preformed 5 surgeries on my daughter. When he didn't know what to do with her anymore he said he didn't want to see her anymore. Or he had his assistant tell us. He is a coward with no integrity. I don't know how he sleeps at night.

Best Scoliosis Surgeon show details Best Scoliosis Surgeon
by Debbie M. on Jun 24th, 2008

After four opinions prior to Dr. Pashman I knew instantly that he was the one to let perform surgery on me. He without a doubt was the one that I felt comfortable with. Knowing through other patients of his that he was and is the most competent of all. He has put an END to the pain that I had suffered for many years. Simply, he is the BEST. Thank you Dr. Pashman

remote control surgeon show details remote control surgeon
by Leslie. J on Mar 27th, 2008

Never even touched me or examined me once before offering me a huge fusing surgery which I ended up not needing.

Aug 7th, 2007

Dr. Pashman performed my scoliosis surgery about 5 years ago and I have experienced absolutely no side effects from the major surgery. He is kind and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! His staff is also very accommodating and helpful.

Jul 23rd, 2007

Dr. Pashman was great about explaining my diagnosis in a way that I could understand, without talking down to me, or making me feel stupid. He identified the problem immediately, explained my options, and ultimately performed my surgery. I've had several friends go to him for surgery also, and we all have been very happy. He has a website to help explain diagnosis to patients: www.espine.com