Dr. Robert Pashman, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Terrible  |  show details
by Celeste LaChance on Sep 12th, 2013

I have had a back issue that had made me unable to walk and has caused other sever problems since the birth of my son on 12/14/12. My DO, who is amazing, recommended I seek a surgeon as my bouts of being unable to walk {along with urinary incontinence) were increasing and I was a new single mom. I went to Dr Pashman as he was recommended by my community. He spoke to me only for a few moments and said he would not do surgery as I was a single mom. There was no discussion of my symptoms or what the course of action should be. Just a plain "No, your a single mom." He left before I could even ask a question. I was stunned. The result of this was another bout (2 weeks) of being unable to walk (along with urinary incontinence) or care for my baby. Two month later I found a lovely surgeon. The wait has caused weakness in my right leg, however, my doctor did surgery immediately. I have a caretaker for me and my son and things are so much better. Dr. Pashman was terrible and caused my problems to linger and worsen.

|  Thank you, Dr Pashman!  |  show details
by L. Mionie on May 7th, 2013

I had consulted with many surgeons and chose Dr Pashman. He was very prepared for our consult, having reviewed my MRI and records in advance. My surgery was Feb 21, 2013 and I experienced relief from my chronic back pain, numbness of legs and feet as of Feb 22! My recuperation (still ongoing) is going well and I cannot say enough about Dr Pashman and his staff. They are kind,organized and competent! Jenni Murphy, his assistant, was terrific and virtually held my hand throughout the whole process ! She made herself accessible at all times and patiently discussed my fears and concerns - and there were many! The post-op appointments have gone well and I can walk again without pain or being hunched over. If you are in need of surgery , don't think twice and call this office! No , I was not paid to write this nor do I work in the office.

|  Surgery gone bad  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2013

Dr. Pashman recommended a surgical fusion for scoliosis. This would be my second fusion (at age 53, first one at age 11). He let me know as I was being given anesthesia for the surgery that it was going to be a lot more extensive than previously described. Not the best time to bring this up! I am now in chronic pain. The extreme lordosis that I now have fused in place has made me disabled and in constant pain. He had no suggestions and still thinks that the surgery was a success. Please think long and hard before possibly ruining your life.

|  Best Scoliosis Surgeon  |  show details
by Debbie M. on Jun 24th, 2008

After four opinions prior to Dr. Pashman I knew instantly that he was the one to let perform surgery on me. He without a doubt was the one that I felt comfortable with. Knowing through other patients of his that he was and is the most competent of all. He has put an END to the pain that I had suffered for many years. Simply, he is the BEST. Thank you Dr. Pashman

|  Fantastic Doctor and Surgeon  |  show details
by J. Sheridan on Jun 5th, 2008

Dr. Pashman has performed two operations on my neck for compressed discs, the most recent in February of this year. I have been largely pain free and well on my way to recovery. Dr.Pashman is competent, thorough, approachable and easy to understand as he doesn't use medically terms unnecessarily to a lay person. He also has a great sense of humor. Above, his staff is bar none and I have no hesitation at all in recommending Dr. Pashman for anyone with spinal or neck problems.

|  Editorial review from Book of Doctors  |  show details
by Jenni at Book of Doctors on May 27th, 2008 on bookofdoctors.com

Dr. Worth is amazing! She made sure I was comfortable and explained why and what she was doing through every procedure. Her whole staff is great they were very welcoming and extremely professional.

Read Full Review at bookofdoctors.com
 |  remote control surgeon  |  show details
by Leslie. J on Mar 27th, 2008

Never even touched me or examined me once before offering me a huge fusing surgery which I ended up not needing.

Aug 7th, 2007

Dr. Pashman performed my scoliosis surgery about 5 years ago and I have experienced absolutely no side effects from the major surgery. He is kind and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! His staff is also very accommodating and helpful.

Jul 23rd, 2007

Dr. Pashman was great about explaining my diagnosis in a way that I could understand, without talking down to me, or making me feel stupid. He identified the problem immediately, explained my options, and ultimately performed my surgery. I've had several friends go to him for surgery also, and we all have been very happy. He has a website to help explain diagnosis to patients: www.espine.com

by zebremy72 on Apr 24th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Caring nurses. Organized administrative staff. Sympathetic doctors. As a medical professional, I am usually a very grumpy patient but the entire staff at the Spine Institute deserve high praise for the care they provide. Rarely does a doctor take so much

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Orthopedic Spine Surgeon  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 9th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

The physician is great - answers questions in a way anyone can understand, without making you feel stupid. The office is clean. The staff ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Excellent Spine Surgeon  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 23rd, 2006 on insiderpages.com

This doctor performed my spine surgery 7 years ago, and was fabulous! I`ve sent many of my friends and family to him, and everyone has had ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com