Surgeon, Gastroenterologist

1041 Noell Ln
Ste 103
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
252-937-8262
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I recommend Dr. Pate.  |  show details
by Bruce Rocky Mount on Oct 16th, 2013

The staff was very helpful and friendly Dr. Pate takes time to explain your procedure. I would recommend him to anyone

|  Best GI in town  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

Dr. Pate is the best.

Jul 14th, 2012

Dr. Pate Removed a growth from my ear. He was friendly and very efficient. I like him.

Jul 13th, 2012

I recommend Dr. Pate highly. I have been going to him for 5 years now. He did a surgery on me and now is following me. I see him once a year for cancer surgery follow-up.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

He is very caring doctor and very good at dianosing.

|  Cancer Patients  |  show details
by Jeanne S. on Jul 5th, 2010

Cancer diagnosis can be devastating. A surgeon who has the knowledge, skill, and dedication to my complete compassionate care to remission and cure is all I could ask for!

|  Surgical Excellence  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2010

This surgeon listens to me and takes my input and concerns seriously. We have good communication which takes time. Surgery and medical management plans have been discussed at length and my questions answered. My surgery was performed competently and carefully and I am happily well recovered sooner than expected.

|  My Experience with My Surgeon  |  show details
by Charlotte Starr on May 24th, 2010

Dr. Pate is a very qualified doctor. He is easy to talk to and explains medical terms and issues in a down to earth way that I can understand. His staff is very helpful and caring. The office waiting room is very pretty and has a big fish tank in it that I enjoy.

|  Doc listened to me and told me eveything I needed to know  |  show details
by James on Oct 2nd, 2009

Dr. Pate has his office in the old Community hospital close to Target. The front office staff was friendly. As usual there's paperwork to fill out initially. Chairs were comfy and a fish tank to look at. About five minutes after finishing my paperwork I heard another patient coming out with Dr. Pate and I was called back to the exam room. A nurse took my weight and blood pressure and briefly talked with me until Dr. Pate showed up. He was friendly, but direct and to the point. He took his time to ask me questions; listen to my answers. You could tell he was really thinking about my answers to decide what treatment is best. He told me the good and the bad of surgery. He also talked with me about my family and post-surgery care and having the right support system and mind-set for a healthy recovery. I asked him a couple of questions and then talked with the nurse some. Overall I was very happy about the appointment. If you can't get Dr. Pate as your surgeon then maybe see him for a second opinion.

|  Compassionate doctor, smart treatment for me  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2009

I consider Dr. Pate my physician because everything about him--his manners, his training, and his determination to help me get better and heal quickly after surgery--made me feel safe and comfortable in a difficult time in my life. His office staff were also helpful and kind.

by MR.AND MRS. THOMAS BILLUPS on Sep 11th, 2009

HAS BEEN A GREAT DOCTOR FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. HAS A VERY CARING AND CONCERN FOR PEOPLE, WILL HELP YOU IN A TIME OF NEED. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE FOR SURGERY, AND ENDO