Dr. Robert Pate MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 11th, 2015
Dr. Pate is the kindest most understanding professional doctor I've been blessed to have for many years.

October 16th, 2013
I recommend Dr. Pate.
The staff was very helpful and friendly Dr. Pate takes time to explain your procedure. I would recommend him to anyone

July 29th, 2012
Best GI in town
Dr. Pate is the best.

July 14th, 2012
Dr. Pate Removed a growth from my ear. He was friendly and very efficient. I like him.

July 13th, 2012
I recommend Dr. Pate highly. I have been going to him for 5 years now. He did a surgery on me and now is following me. I see him once a year for cancer surgery follow-up.

October 27th, 2011
great doctor
He is very caring doctor and very good at dianosing.

July 5th, 2010
Cancer Patients
Cancer diagnosis can be devastating. A surgeon who has the knowledge, skill, and dedication to my complete compassionate care to remission and cure is all I could ask for!

July 4th, 2010
Surgical Excellence
This surgeon listens to me and takes my input and concerns seriously. We have good communication which takes time. Surgery and medical management plans have been discussed at length and my questions answered. My surgery was performed competently and carefully and I am happily well recovered sooner than expected.

May 24th, 2010
My Experience with My Surgeon
Dr. Pate is a very qualified doctor. He is easy to talk to and explains medical terms and issues in a down to earth way that I can understand. His staff is very helpful and caring. The office waiting room is very pretty and has a big fish tank in it that I enjoy.

October 2nd, 2009
Doc listened to me and told me eveything I needed to know
Dr. Pate has his office in the old Community hospital close to Target. The front office staff was friendly. As usual there's paperwork to fill out initially. Chairs were comfy and a fish tank to look at. About five minutes after finishing my paperwork I heard another patient coming out with Dr. Pate and I was called back to the exam room. A nurse took my weight and blood pressure and briefly talked with me until Dr. Pate showed up. He was friendly, but direct and to the point. He took his time to ask me questions; listen to my answers. You could tell he was really thinking about my answers to decide what treatment is best. He told me the good and the bad of surgery. He also talked with me about my family and post-surgery care and having the right support system and mind-set for a healthy recovery. I asked him a couple of questions and then talked with the nurse some. Overall I was very happy about the appointment. If you can't get Dr. Pate as your surgeon then maybe see him for a second opinion.

October 2nd, 2009
Compassionate doctor, smart treatment for me
I consider Dr. Pate my physician because everything about him--his manners, his training, and his determination to help me get better and heal quickly after surgery--made me feel safe and comfortable in a difficult time in my life. His office staff were also helpful and kind.

September 11th, 2009
HAS BEEN A GREAT DOCTOR FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. HAS A VERY CARING AND CONCERN FOR PEOPLE, WILL HELP YOU IN A TIME OF NEED. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE FOR SURGERY, AND ENDO