A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Patrignelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Patrignelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Patrignelli, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Collagen Therapy
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrignelli graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Patrignelli has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Patrignelli MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Patrignelli practice?
- Dr. Robert Patrignelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Patrignelli practices Dermatology near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Dermatologists.