Learn more about Dr. Robert Patti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Patti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patti
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Patti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Patti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patti graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Patti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
- University Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Patti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Patti practice?
- Dr. Robert Patti has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Patti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.