Learn more about Dr. Robert Patti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Patti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patti
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Patti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patti graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Patti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
- University Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Patti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Patti practice?
- Dr. Robert Patti has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Patti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.