A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Patyrak is Good. Dr. Patyrak has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Patyrak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patyrak graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patyrak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon West Texas Memorial Hospital
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patyrak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Patyrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Patyrak practice?
Dr. Robert Patyrak practices Pediatrics near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Patyrak, Dr. Bobby Patyrak, Dr. Robbie Patyrak, Dr. Rupert Patyrak