A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Patyrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Patyrak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Patyrak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patyrak graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Patyrak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon West Texas Memorial Hospital
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stanley Patyrak MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Patyrak practice?
- Dr. Robert Patyrak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Patyrak practices Pediatrics near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Pediatricians.