A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Paulino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulino graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Paulino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital Apothecary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paulino MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Paulino practice?
- Dr. Robert Paulino has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Paulino practices Internal Medicine near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jermyn, PA and South Abington Township, PA.
See Scranton Internists.