A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Paull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Paull is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Paull graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paull has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Columbia JFK Healthcare System
- AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Paull MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Paull practice?
- Dr. Robert Paull has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Paull practices Dermatology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Dermatologists.