Dentist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Jul 13th, 2012

I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Pavelka and today is day 2 of my healing process and everything seems to be going smooth. He was very professional and kind I would definitely recommend him!

|  show details
by T. Anderson on Aug 2nd, 2010

Excellent bedside manner and very professional. Would highly recommend him for anyone needing oral surgery!

|  My experience  |  show details
by Debi Mayhew on Apr 21st, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Pavelka by my Dentist. Dr. Pavelka recently did oral surgery to remove two of my wisdom teeth. I was very afraid and, as luck would have it, had a not so good experience. I got what they call dry socket so that my bone was exposed in both places. This is not something that was caused by anything the Dr. did or didn't do. I did research and it sometimes just happens. Dr. Pavelka treated me and had me come in almost daily until he was comfortable that my recovery had taken a turn for the better. He let me come in early every day to accommodate my schedule. He always got me right in and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend this Dr. to any of my loved ones. I am very impressed.