by Lisa Buchanan on Jan 23rd, 2015

Amazing! My daughter was up and about the next day after 8 extractions! NO PROBLEMS!

Jul 13th, 2012

I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Pavelka and today is day 2 of my healing process and everything seems to be going smooth. He was very professional and kind I would definitely recommend him!

by T. Anderson on Aug 2nd, 2010

Excellent bedside manner and very professional. Would highly recommend him for anyone needing oral surgery!

My experience show details My experience
by Debi Mayhew on Apr 21st, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Pavelka by my Dentist. Dr. Pavelka recently did oral surgery to remove two of my wisdom teeth. I was very afraid and, as luck would have it, had a not so good experience. I got what they call dry socket so that my bone was exposed in both places. This is not something that was caused by anything the Dr. did or didn't do. I did research and it sometimes just happens. Dr. Pavelka treated me and had me come in almost daily until he was comfortable that my recovery had taken a turn for the better. He let me come in early every day to accommodate my schedule. He always got me right in and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend this Dr. to any of my loved ones. I am very impressed.