Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Peard
Dr. Robert Peard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Pittsburgh, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Peard is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, UPMC South Side and UPMC Braddock. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Peard has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Robert Peard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Joseph Bensy
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi43
Dr. Steven Karr
Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Pittsburgh, PA 0.07 mi40
Dr. Narain Srinivas
Pittsburgh, PA 0.07 mi26