Learn more about Dr. Robert Pearlstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pearlstein is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlstein has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearlstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Pearlstein practice?
Dr. Robert Pearlstein practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Norristown Family Physicians, Norristown Geriatric Doctors, Norristown Internists, and Norristown Pediatricians.