Learn more about Dr. Robert Pearlstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pearlstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearlstein
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Pearlstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pearlstein has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Pearlstein DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Pearlstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Pearlstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pearlstein practices Geriatric Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Geriatric Doctors.