A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pearlstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pearlstein is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pearlstein has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Pearlstein DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Pearlstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Pearlstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pearlstein practices Geriatric Medicine near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Geriatric Doctors.