A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pearson-Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pearson-Martinez, Pediatric Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pearson-Martinez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson-Martinez graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Pearson-Martinez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Pearson-Martinez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Pearson-Martinez practice?
- Dr. Robert Pearson-Martinez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pearson-Martinez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Miami, FL.
See Boca Raton Pediatricians and Boca Raton Pediatric Specialists.