Dr. Robert Pecha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Pecha?

Great Doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2017

Professional, yet friendly. Thorough knowledge of his field and carefully explains options to you along with why each is important. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on February 26th, 2013

I have a complicated kind of Crohn's. Dr Pecha's office is professional, clean, and friendly staff. He is very knowledgable about the latest treatments for my disease which is finally under control! His nurse Kim is outstanding in her role as special nurse for those of us with Crohn's. Great group of docs overall!

Posted on September 9th, 2011

This is the second time I have seen Dr. Pecha for a colonoscopy. He has always been professional and direct in a very easy to understand kind of way. My wife has also visited him, and from my point of view he should get high marks for his practice and level of care he gives his patients.

longstanding patient

Posted on November 15th, 2010

I have never had a bad experience with Dr Pecha. Always very caring and professional, he diagnosed me with celiac years ago when other doctors kept telling me I had IBS. I have dealt with the other docs in his office too and all have been very professional and available. I have recommended my friends to see him and my primary care doctor says he is one of the best GI docs in the Folsom area.

dr pecha shouldnt be practicing

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

I went to dr pecha with cramps on a level of 8 for pain. He didn't touch my abdominal area or give me the samples he promised. The next day my pain was 10 time worse. I called his office on 5 different occasions and was told he would call me back. He never did but eventually had someone call me to tell me to goto the er. Later after 5pm he called acting un professional and saying I expected to much with a call back. When it was his receptionist told me 4 times with my insurance advocate on the phone he would call back. He then said he would call in a prescription which he never did. I went to the er and they said there was nothng they could do and wrote a letter that dr pecha should have followed up. I will be creating a website, don't go to pecha.com. with actually facts and letters from my insurance and hospital. He seems like a nice guy but I don't think he has the comptence or skills to be practicing. I wonder how he would feel if a dr treated his kids like this. Is a call back really expecting too much? Is being told a prescription was called in and it wasn't to much to ask for.?

Posted on September 28th, 2017