A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Peck is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Peck, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Peck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- Childrens Hospital of
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Peck MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Peck practice?
- Dr. Robert Peck has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Peck practices Anesthesiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Anesthesiologists.