A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pedowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pedowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pedowitz, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedowitz graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pedowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Pedowitz MD and PHD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Pedowitz practice?
- Dr. Robert Pedowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pedowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons, Los Angeles Surgeons, Los Angeles Sports Medicine Doctors, Los Angeles Neurologists, and Los Angeles Family Physicians.