Learn more about Dr. Robert Peele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Peele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peele
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Peele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Peele, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peele graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peele has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Peele MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Peele practice?
- Dr. Robert Peele has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Peele practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irmo, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and West Columbia, SC.
See Irmo Orthopedic Surgeons.