Learn more about Dr. Robert Peele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Peele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Peele, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peele graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Peele has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Peele practice?
Dr. Robert Peele practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irmo, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and West Columbia, SC.
See Irmo Surgeons.