A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pelberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pelberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Pelberg has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Pelberg MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Pelberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Pelberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pelberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Florence, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, OH and Cincinnati, OH.
See Florence Cardiologists.