Learn more about Dr. Robert Pelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pelberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pelberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Pelberg has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Pelberg MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Pelberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Pelberg has 14 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pelberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, OH and Florence, KY.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.