A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Peloquin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Peloquin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peloquin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Peloquin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Peloquin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Peloquin practice?
- Dr. Robert Peloquin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Peloquin practices Anesthesiology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Sarasota Anesthesiologists.