The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Pendrak
Dr. Robert Pendrak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Augustine, FL, with other offices in Carlsbad, NM and Carlsbad, NM. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Pendrak is affiliated with Cibola General Hospital, Pecos Valley of NM LLC and Presbyterian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Pendrak has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Pendrak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Augustine, FL.
Dr. Scott Michaels
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Saint Augustine, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Mark Karas
Saint Augustine, FL 0.03 mi41
Dr. Elisa Cruz Vegerano
Saint Augustine, FL 0.03 mi