A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Penne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Penne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penne
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Penne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Penne, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Penne graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Penne has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Penne FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Penne practice?
- Dr. Robert Penne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Penne practices Ophthalmology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Ophthalmologists.