A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Penne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Penne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Penne, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Penne graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Penne has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Penne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Penne practice?
Dr. Robert Penne practices Ophthalmology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Wynnewood Ophthalmologists.