A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Penne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Penne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penne
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Penne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Penne, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Penne graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Penne has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Penne FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Penne practice?
- Dr. Robert Penne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Penne practices Ophthalmology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Ophthalmologists.