Learn more about Dr. Robert Penne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Penne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Penne, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Penne graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Penne has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Berg Penne FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Penne practice?
- Dr. Robert Penne has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Penne practices Ophthalmology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Wynnewood Ophthalmologists.