Dr. Robert Pennington MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 12th, 2016
Dr. Pennington did my carpal tunnel surgery and you cannot even see the incision. He has also given me several shots in shoulders and hip. He listens, is kind and does his best to help you. He is positive and upbeat which is needed for a surgeon. He can also read an x-ray and he knows exactly where to give shots for relief.

April 10th, 2015
Never been treated so kindly. Excellent bed side manner, answers questions. Rated five in my book!!

February 29th, 2012
Great with kids
My four year old son and his brother were wrestling and his arm was put in a position that caused pain and swelling after the event. We took him to his pediatrician and they called Dr. Pennington's office and he was able to see us the same day. My son was timid and scared but Dr. Pennington was so friendly and talked to my son not just me. He talked to us first before checking him and by that time my son had relaxed enough to let him check his arm. It was not broken but they casted it for a couple of weeks to protect it and help him rest it. I really appreciated his bedside manner dealing with a scared child.

October 31st, 2011
Dr. Pennington is one of the BEST doctor's I've ever seen! I limped for 9 year's on my foot and about a year with my knee, when other doctor's seem to dismiss my pain in my foot and knee Dr. Pennington actually believed me and did test which confirmed why I was in so much pain! He then did surgery and fused my left great toe joint together and also did surgery on my knee. Dr. Pennington is the best and as far as I'm concerned whenever I have an orthopaedic need he will be the only doctor I will see!!

November 6th, 2010
Highly recommended
We were able to see Dr Pennington the same day of my son's injury. He was very thorough with his exam. He was able to put my son in a walking boot he had in his office, which kept us from having to find it somewhere else.

September 25th, 2009
Incredibly long waiting time. (Sometimes two hours)