A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pensler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pensler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pensler
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pensler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pensler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pensler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pensler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Pensler MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Pensler practice?
- Dr. Robert Pensler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pensler practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Internists, Wyandotte Pulmonologists, Wyandotte Critical Care Practitioners, and Wyandotte Sleep Medicine Doctors.