A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pensler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pensler is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pensler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pensler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pensler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pensler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Pensler practice?
Dr. Robert Pensler practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Internists, Wyandotte Pulmonologists, Wyandotte Critical Care Practitioners, and Wyandotte Sleep Medicine Doctors.