A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Peppercorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Peppercorn, Dermatologist & Cosmetic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peppercorn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peppercorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Peppercorn, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Peppercorn graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peppercorn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Peppercorn MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Peppercorn practice?
- Dr. Robert Peppercorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Peppercorn practices Dermatology and Allergy & Immunology near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Dermatologists and Yuba City Allergists.