A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Peppercorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Peppercorn, Dermatologist & Cosmetic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Peppercorn, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Peppercorn graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Peppercorn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Peppercorn MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Peppercorn practice?
- Dr. Robert Peppercorn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Peppercorn practices Dermatology and Allergy & Immunology near Yuba City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Penn Valley, CA.
See Yuba City Dermatologists and Yuba City Allergists.