A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Perdoncin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perdoncin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perdoncin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perdoncin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perdoncin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perdoncin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Perdoncin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mario Perdoncin MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Perdoncin practice?
- Dr. Robert Perdoncin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Perdoncin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Kennett Square, PA.
See Exton Internists and Exton Cardiologists.