Learn more about Dr. Robert Perdoncin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perdoncin
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perdoncin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perdoncin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perdoncin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Perdoncin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mario Perdoncin MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Perdoncin practice?
- Dr. Robert Perdoncin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Perdoncin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Kennett Square, PA.
See Exton Internists and Exton Cardiologists.