A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Perdoncin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perdoncin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perdoncin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perdoncin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Perdoncin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mario Perdoncin MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Perdoncin practice?
- Dr. Robert Perdoncin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Perdoncin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Kennett Square, PA.
See Exton Internists and Exton Cardiologists.