Learn more about Dr. Robert Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perlmutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perlmutter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perlmutter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perlmutter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Perlmutter practice?
Dr. Robert Perlmutter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Cardiologists, and Flushing Critical Care Practitioners.