Learn more about Dr. Robert Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perlmutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlmutter
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Perlmutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perlmutter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Perlmutter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Perlmutter MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. Robert Perlmutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Perlmutter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Cardiologists.