A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perlmutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlmutter
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Perlmutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perlmutter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Perlmutter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Perlmutter MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. Robert Perlmutter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Perlmutter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Cardiologists.