Learn more about Dr. Robert Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perlmutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perlmutter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Perlmutter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ashley Perlmutter MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. Robert Perlmutter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Perlmutter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Cardiologists.