A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perlmutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlmutter
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Perlmutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perlmutter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Perlmutter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Perlmutter MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. Robert Perlmutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Perlmutter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Cardiologists.