Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Didn't listen....assumed it was other problem. show details Didn't listen....assumed it was other problem.
Dec 24th, 2013

I kept on telling Dr. Perlmutter about a breathing problem, feeling as if I've been running when actually I was only walking to and from the train station at work. He kept on telling me that I just had to lose weight. Well, he finally, after 3 months, took more tests and it turned out I needed a pacemaker!! Thank goodness I'm still here to tell the story. Yes....I definitely am very much overweight, but he made the mistake of assuming it was my weight, when, although that surely contributed to the problem, it was actually the pacemaker that I needed. Since I"ve had the pacemaker, I feel wonderful....no thanks to him!!

Wonderful Caring Doctor show details Wonderful Caring Doctor
Sep 30th, 2011

Dr. Perlmutter has been my doctor for 14 years. He is a thorough, competent internist and cardiologist. He listens to your concerns and explains things thoroughly. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good and caring doctor.

love this doctor show details love this doctor
by gail on May 23rd, 2009

I moved and my doctor retired so I had to fine a new doctor. Boy did I hit thejackpot with dr. perlmutter he is a kindand caring man he listens to you and spend alot of time with you I just love him