Dr. Robert Perlmutter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 24th, 2013
Didn't listen....assumed it was other problem.
I kept on telling Dr. Perlmutter about a breathing problem, feeling as if I've been running when actually I was only walking to and from the train station at work. He kept on telling me that I just had to lose weight. Well, he finally, after 3 months, took more tests and it turned out I needed a pacemaker!! Thank goodness I'm still here to tell the story. Yes....I definitely am very much overweight, but he made the mistake of assuming it was my weight, when, although that surely contributed to the problem, it was actually the pacemaker that I needed. Since I"ve had the pacemaker, I feel wonderful....no thanks to him!!

September 30th, 2011
Wonderful Caring Doctor
Dr. Perlmutter has been my doctor for 14 years. He is a thorough, competent internist and cardiologist. He listens to your concerns and explains things thoroughly. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good and caring doctor.

May 23rd, 2009
love this doctor
I moved and my doctor retired so I had to fine a new doctor. Boy did I hit thejackpot with dr. perlmutter he is a kindand caring man he listens to you and spend alot of time with you I just love him