A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Peroutka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Peroutka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peroutka
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peroutka Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peroutka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Peroutka MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Peroutka practice?
- Dr. Robert Peroutka has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Peroutka practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Surgeons.