Dr. Robert Peroutka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Peroutka?

Excellent Practitioner

Posted on May 27th, 2017

I had a total hip joint replacement by Dr. Peroutka. It went very smoothly with little or no residual pain and a straightforward rehab. The joint continues to function flawlessly four years out.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Dr. Peroutka has been my Orthopedic doctor for 10 years. He is experienced, extremely kind and Dr. Peroutka always provides treatments with the patients best interest in mind. He and his staff offer outstanding service! Would not think of going to a different doctor.

Surgical Experience

Posted on February 24th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Peroutka to my family and friends. Not only does he have the surgical expertise in Spine and Joint surgery but a great bedside manner. He explains what is causing your problem, gives you options for treatment and recommends the one that is best for you to get the best outcomes. He answers all your questions never feeling rushed. Dr. Peroutka performed a Lumbar Fusion on me 6 wks ago and I am discharged to go back to work. My pain is gone and my quality of life is greatly imprved. Thank you Dr. Peroutka!

Doctor's Response

Thank you, Peggy, for your kind words. I am so happy to hear that your quality of life has improved.

Posted on November 6th, 2015

He didn't try to SELL a replacement hip. He clearly explained the alternatives.

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Highly recommended. Four family members have had good success with him.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

At 82 with a complex medical history and many consultations concerning a total knee replacement I located Dr. Peroutka through a Johns Hopkins website. I feel very fortunate to have been under his care and was able to have the total knee replacement which has given me a new lease on life. I am able to walk every day several times during the day and a few blocks or more with each walk. As a result I am happier and healthier.....getting up and getting out of the house has made a big difference in my life.....through walking I have made new friends and look can look forward to being out-of-doors. Thank you Dr. Peroutka for your professionalism and the great care I've received since consulting with you.

Outstanding Care

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Takes his time and listens to your concerns. Explains things in terms that are easy to follow. Displayed MRI and answered questions. Very polite, professional staff.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

I was being treated by another surgeon.I was in constant Pain.He gave me a accurate diagnosis and the correct surgery. He also took care of my wife .Best in the business.He listens and cares.Great staff very caring.

Superb surgeon and physician