A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Perrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perrillo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perrillo, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrillo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Perrillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Peter Perrillo MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Perrillo practice?
- Dr. Robert Perrillo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Perrillo practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX and Odessa, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.