Learn more about Dr. Robert Perrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perrillo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perrillo
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perrillo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perrillo, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrillo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perrillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Peter Perrillo MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Perrillo practice?
- Dr. Robert Perrillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Perrillo practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.