Learn more about Dr. Robert Perrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perrillo, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
- Stomach Cancer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrillo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Perrillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perrillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Perrillo practice?
Dr. Robert Perrillo practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.