Learn more about Dr. Robert Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perry is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Universite D'Angers. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Wachusett Manor Nursing Home
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Perry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Perry practice?
- Dr. Robert Perry has 12 office locations.
Dr. Robert Perry practices Family Medicine near Waterford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Uncasville, CT and New London, CT.
See Waterford Family Physicians.