Learn more about Dr. Robert Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perry is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Universite D'Angers. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Wachusett Manor Nursing Home
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Perry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Perry practice?
- Dr. Robert Perry has 12 office locations.
Dr. Robert Perry practices Family Medicine near Waterford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Uncasville, CT and New London, CT.
See Waterford Family Physicians.