A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Perry is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Perry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Universite D'Angers.
Dr. Perry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Heywood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 8 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Perry practice?
Dr. Robert Perry practices Family Medicine near Salem, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Winchendon, MA and Gardner, MA.
See Salem Family Physicians.