Robert Petrino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 10 reviews

May 13th, 2015
WARNING PLEASE READ
This guy is the worst experience we have ever had with anyone in the medical community. I write this comment as my dear sweet husband lays in a bed at a local hospital after his 2nd surgery of trying to repair this sorry excuse for a human let lone a doctor major major botched surgery. 2 major surgeries in less than 6 months & the worst part is he had something happen to his mind and body that is irreparable except by God. The day of this sugary this jerk told our son "I can do this surgery with my eyes closed and put my kids through college doing it" are you freaking kidding me????? Who's gonna put my kids thru school since you ruined our lives????? I hate you petrino with everything in me and if this post saves 1 family or person from the heartache you've caused us then good . Maybe if several people found another surgeon besides you and it affected your pocket book like your sorry practice did ours we got a vehicle repossessed last week cuz my hubby can't ever work again. Just maybe you would get serious about what horrible consequences your actions in surgery cause others. This is our life and it's forever changed for the worst and I hold you responsible. So as I said folks please please take heed and warning

November 1st, 2011
Have to eat crow
I have to admit I judged dr Petrino to soon. After seeing him in the office and ending up back in the hospital,I saw another side of him. I am sorry dr Petrino for judging you to soon. He is a great doctor and took care of all the issues I had.

September 29th, 2011
FIND A DIFFERENT SURGEN!!!
Dr. Patrino is the rudest most non caring doctor I have ever met! When I went in after my pcp refered me because of a large hernia, he refused to do anything untill I got a huge cyst on my ovarie removed. Hedidnt even tell me untill I caled his office and his nurse told me he had rewfered me back to my pcp.His nurse is as rude as he is. When I went into the hospital for a hysterectomy they saw just how bad my hernia was, I went from one surgen to 4 the other surgen told me it was one of the worst he had ever seen. and that if I had waited much longer it could have became life threatening. Patrino was the one called in while I was in surgery, after the surgery he never went and spoke to my family, he never checked on me while I was in the hospital, and he didnt even make a folow up apt for me, I had to when I got out of the hospital. this man is rude erogent, and has a god complex. this is not the first time I had problems with him, he refused to remove my gullbladder a few years earlier, when he saw I had it done by someone else he askedme if it solved the problem, I told him as a matter of fact it did.

April 4th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Petrino seemed very caring about my situation. He removed a lump off my neck in an out patient procedure and it went flawlessly. He seemed to be a very humble man and very knowledgeable and frank about my situation.

January 13th, 2011
This doctor was very rude when giving me results. I have seen him 2 times and have decided to not go to my follow up with him. He didnt remember me from a few months ago after he treated me in the hospital for 3 days. I was admitted because they thought my appendix ruptured and since it didnt he didnt do surgery, but when released he didnt give me a reason for my symptoms and told me he hoped I didnt get sicker. My next visit I reminded him of this and he said he didnt remember then asked if he did surgery and when I replied no he made the comment " I must have not had a car payment that month" with a laugh afterwards. Also talked on his cell phone in the middle of going over test results. Not impressed with any of it. Would not recommend to anyone.

December 12th, 2010
great man, doctor and friend
Dr. Petrino is a great man. He is kind, helpful, and selfless for his patients needs. Very personable and knowledgeable of his field.

December 2nd, 2010
Good Doc
Had 2 colonoscopies by him and pleased with the outcome.

October 29th, 2010
great guy! such a great doctor.

July 6th, 2010
The appointment was made quickly and soon, Dr Petrinos staff were friendly and helpfull, the paperwork was minimal, as I had been there 2 years ago, they just had me change some things rather than start over. His nurse was prompt about making appointments for tests, and they were patient with my noisy children. I had been in the waiting room only about half of the time I would be for my reg doctor.

December 22nd, 2009
Horrible bedside manner
Dr. Petrino has a horrible bedside manner. He is very arrogant and is highly intimidated by people that question him in the slightest. He is very rude and makes rash decisions that could lead to fatal outcomes. To sum it all up, he does not care.