Learn more about Dr. Robert Petrucelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Petrucelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrucelli
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petrucelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Petrucelli, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrucelli graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Petrucelli has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cortese Petrucelli MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Petrucelli practice?
- Dr. Robert Petrucelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Petrucelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Succasunna, NJ.
See Succasunna Orthopedic Surgeons.