A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Petrucelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Petrucelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrucelli
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Petrucelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Petrucelli, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrucelli graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Petrucelli has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cortese Petrucelli MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Petrucelli practice?
- Dr. Robert Petrucelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Petrucelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Succasunna, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ and Sparta, NJ.
See Succasunna Orthopedic Surgeons.