Learn more about Dr. Robert Petrucelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Petrucelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrucelli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petrucelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Petrucelli, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrucelli graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Petrucelli has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Cortese Petrucelli MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Petrucelli practice?
- Dr. Robert Petrucelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Petrucelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Succasunna, NJ.
See Succasunna Surgeons.