Learn more about Dr. Robert Peyser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Peyser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peyser
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Peyser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Peyser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peyser graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peyser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Peyser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Peyser practice?
- Dr. Robert Peyser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Peyser practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Goose Creek, SC.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.