Learn more about Dr. Robert Peyser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Peyser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peyser
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Peyser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Peyser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peyser graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peyser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Peyser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Peyser practice?
- Dr. Robert Peyser has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Peyser practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.