A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Peyser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Peyser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Peyser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peyser graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Peyser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Peyser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Peyser practice?
- Dr. Robert Peyser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Peyser practices Ophthalmology near Goose Creek, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Goose Creek Ophthalmologists.