Learn more about Dr. Robert Peyser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Peyser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peyser
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Peyser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Peyser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peyser graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peyser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Peyser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Peyser practice?
- Dr. Robert Peyser has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Peyser practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.