A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pfeffer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pfeffer, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Pfeffer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Pfeffer MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Pfeffer practice?
- Dr. Robert Pfeffer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pfeffer practices Radiation Oncology near Spokane Valley, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Helena, MT and Spokane, WA.