Learn more about Dr. Robert Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pfeffer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pfeffer
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Pfeffer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pfeffer, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Pfeffer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Pfeffer MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Pfeffer practice?
- Dr. Robert Pfeffer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pfeffer practices Radiation Oncology near Spokane Valley, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Helena, MT and Spokane, WA.