A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Piasecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Piasecki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piasecki
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Piasecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Piasecki graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Piasecki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Piasecki DO and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Piasecki practice?
- Dr. Robert Piasecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Piasecki practices Pulmonary Disease near Saint Joseph, MI.
See Saint Joseph Pulmonologists.