A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Piccinini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Piccinini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Piccinini graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Piccinini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piccinini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Piccinini practice?
Dr. Robert Piccinini practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Psychiatrists.