Dr. Robert Piccinini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Piccinini?

September 2nd, 2016

Great Doctor

May 19th, 2016

Kind and Professional

I saw Dr.Piccinini recently after injuring my back and being sent to a neurologist, which I feel was unnecessary. I was terrified I had MS and even seeked a second opinion. I was even told I probably had fibromyalgia. Weeks and weeks went by & I was in pain, legs numb, weak, tingling, arms too. Difficulty walking and sleeping, laying on ice packs and heating pad. Of course I had anxiety ! My PC referred me to Dr.Piccinini for anxiety medicine. He was wonderful! He was nice, patient, professional, kind, understanding, and within minutes asked has any doctor ordered MRI of your spine? He was right on! I had that done & I do have some spine issues that are causing those symptoms & low back pain. I am now getting spine injections to hopefully help me. I would recommend him to any one. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. I thank him for being the doctor who figured out what was wrong with me and why I was having the symptoms. I wish I could have seen him a lot sooner. Thank you Dr.Piccinini !!!

September 1st, 2015

patient

Knows medicines-explains what medicines you are taking, side effects, & why; personable & sencere--really cares about his patients

July 23rd, 2012

Caring

I am away at college most of the year, but Dr. Piccinini does what he can if I cannot get home for an appointment for medication refills. He is caring and makes sure to answer any questions he can during the appointment. Gets me in and out of the office quickly.

October 4th, 2017