A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pick
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Pick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pick, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Pick DO is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Pick practice?
- Dr. Robert Pick has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pick practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Cardiologists.