A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pick
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pick, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Pick DO is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Pick practice?
- Dr. Robert Pick has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pick practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Cardiologists.