A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pick, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Pick practice?
Dr. Robert Pick practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Cardiologists.