be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pickens, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickens graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pickens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Medical Center at Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pickens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pickens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Pickens practice?
Dr. Robert Pickens practices Urology and Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranbury, NJ.
See Princeton Urologists and Princeton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Pickens, Dr. Bobby Pickens, Dr. Rob Pickens, Dr. Robbie Pickens