A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pickens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pickens, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickens graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Pickens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Pickens MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Pickens practice?
- Dr. Robert Pickens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pickens practices Urology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranbury, NJ.
See Princeton Urologists.