A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pietropaoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pietropaoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pietropaoli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pietropaoli graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pietropaoli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pietropaoli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 19 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Pietropaoli practice?
Dr. Robert Pietropaoli practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists.