A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pietropaoli is Excellent. Dr. Pietropaoli has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pietropaoli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Preventive cardiology, lipid disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pietropaoli graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pietropaoli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital of Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pietropaoli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 19 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pietropaoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Pietropaoli practice?
Dr. Robert Pietropaoli practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Pietropaoli, Dr. Bobby Pietropaoli, Dr. Robbie Pietropaoli, Dr. Rupert Pietropaoli